VBS Day Camp will be held at Zion August 2 (from 9:00 to 3:00) and August 3 (from 9:00 to 11:30). The theme for this year’s Pathways Day Camp is “Through it All.” We will explore familiar Bible characters and their responses to God’s call, despite life’s unpredictability and challenges.
For the Lord is good;
his steadfast love endures forever,
and his faithfulness to all generations.
We have a fun and Spirit-filled day-and-a-half planned for you! Spread the word and bring your friends! This camp is open to all kids entering kindergarten through 6th grade in the fall of 2021. Attendees do not have to attend Zion to attend VBS daycamp. All eligible children are invited to attend, no matter what your schedule is. If you can only come one day or part of a day, come when you can! If you haven’t registered yet, you can register the morning of daycamp.
Update: Please plan on wearing a mask. Pathways Bible Camp is requiring that students and the people involved with VBS wear masks. We will have disposable masks available at the church. But you may bring your own mask if you prefer.
Important details for the week of camp:
- Day 1 (Monday) is 9:00 am to 3:00 pm. Day 2 (Tuesday) begins at 9:00 am and ends at 11:30 am.
- Campers should be dropped off between 8:45 and 9:00 am. The Day Camp Team (both Pathways and congregational volunteers) are not responsible for children dropped off prior to 8:45 am.
- Campers must be picked up within 15 minutes of ending time.
- Campers need to bring a sack lunch and a water bottle or screw top drink container on Monday. Please label these! Snacks and beverages will be provided each morning.
- All campers must have a registration/health form on file before participating in the Day Camp program. This can be turned in on Day 1 of camp. Go to zlcw.org and check “Quick Links” to download the forms. They are also available at the church in the gathering space.
- We will be outdoors at times during our Day Camp experience. Dress for the weather and physical activities. Campers are welcome to bring a Bible to camp each day, but it is not required.
- Please plan on wearing a mask. Pathways Bible Camp is requiring that students and the people involved with VBS wear masks. We will have disposable masks available at the church. But you may bring your own mask if you prefer.
Look for registration forms and contribution sign-up sheets in the Gathering Space. To open and print the registration and health forms, click on the button below. Please contact us to volunteer or if you have any further questions about Day Camp at Zion. See you at camp!
Cindy Sandahl (242-2634)
Sheri Hard (701-541-0673)