Confirmation for 8th and 9th graders is a period of concentrated study in their faith lives. Find out more details here.
Financial Peace University’s Generation Change for Teens is a series of classes held in the fall. God’s ways of handling money work. Learn to give, save, and spend His way. Teens will learn:
- How to be wise and generous with money.
- How to budget and manage a checking account.
- How to distinguish needs from wants.
- How to save for emergencies, purchases, and retirement.
- Why we tithe and how giving can make a huge impact on the world today.
Please contact Shawn Brunelle (386-1733, ext 15 or 386-3644) if you are interested in this class or if you have questions.